When you have imperfections in your smile, it’s only natural to want to find actual solutions. In many cases, we may suffer from multiple small concerns. Discoloration here, a chip there, a small gap or misalignment there. Handling each of these problems individually could be both tedious and costly. Dental veneers provide an alternative solution that simultaneously handles multiple minor concerns. Romans Soltani Dentistry provides dental veneers as an effective solution for cases like these.
Discover Dental Veneers At Roman Soltani Dentistry
So what are dental veneers? They’re an incredible magic trick hidden in Drs. With one treatment, Roman and Soltani’s team can eliminate multiple minor concerns with a simple layer laid over the surface of your teeth. While typically cosmetic in nature, they can repair broken or chipped teeth easily and restore your smile quickly.
There are five types of veneers on the market today, including:
- Porcelain Veneers – This is the gold standard for dental veneers, in part due to their beauty and resilience. The natural translucent quality of porcelain most closely matches the appearance of natural enamel. They’re stain resistant, can last for up to 15 years, and cause no damage to the gum tissue. However, they also are more costly than other veneer options and are difficult and expensive to repair should they become damaged.
- Composite Veneers – This material is far cheaper and faster to install than porcelain veneers. However, they are more prone to discoloration and don’t have the same lifespan as porcelain. However, they are resistant to chipping, are smooth in appearance, easy to repair, and can be put in place in just one visit.
- Palatal Veneers – A treatment also known as palatal onlays, this type of veneer is used when the anterior (rear) teeth have experienced dental erosion or other health concerns. They aren’t used as often as the other types of veneer simply due to the out-of-sight, out-of-mind nature of our rear teeth.
- Lumineers – This veneer is used as an alternative to porcelain veneers. They’re less expensive than porcelain and require the removal of less enamel. However, they are easier to chip since they’re thinner. That being said, they do have the potential to last for a decade or more.
- Removable/Temporary veneers – These veneers aren’t permanent, are less invasive, and are less expensive. However, they have a correspondingly shorter life span and are best used as a temporary solution while you prepare for something more permanent.
See Romans Soltani Dentistry To Choose Your Dental Veneers
Our team proudly provides meaningful treatment options for those seeking to improve their smile. Dental veneers are a quick and effective method of addressing multiple minor concerns. If you’re interested in seeing which option will best suit your dental concern, contact our Camillus, NY, team and schedule a consultation. You’ll meet up with Dr. Romans, Soltani, and the rest of our team for your care. Together, we’ll develop an effective treatment plan to leave your smile healthy and amazing.